Friday, January 23

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold



Image from Paco Rabanne website
The fourth variant under the Lady Million collection of Paco Rabanne, Eau My Gold deviates a little bit from the very opulent and heavy Lady Millions as it opens with a festive combination of tropical fruits and citrus notes and yet not very sweet and cloying. Don't get me wrong, as it is still very sophisticated and luxurious, but I see younger women wearing this fragrance.  I had the impression that the Lady Million targets women in their late 30s to early 40s, that is why this fragrance seems to be a deviation from the rest.

I particularly liked how the amber is pushing the sweetness to a restricted level and yet not feel restricted.  I also liked how the fresh impact changed in the dry down with something warm and a little bit heavy - and this is where the opulence is pushed to the Lady Million mark.


OLFACTIVE RATING : Scentsational (4)
RECOMMENDATION : Perfect for younger women who wants something more from their usual floral fruity fragrance, women looking for not-over-the-top, understated opulence
IDEAL TIME OF WEAR : day & night
IDEAL SEASON : winter, autumn, spring



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 T On Things