Thursday, November 13

Versace Bright Crystal Absolu

Picture grabbed from www.fragrancesoftheworld.info


I went fragrance smelling during my recent trip to Hongkong. I came across Versace's Bright Crystal Absolu in one of the Sasa stores in Kowloon.

This fragrance is a follow-up to Versace Bright Crystal and, as expected, it smells very similar to Absolu. Except that it smells slightly more metallic and cold (crystal nga e) than the original. The light floral-fruity fragrance is very feminine and sheer. Very light that my impression is that it won't last long, especially in a very humid Manila weather.

The lightness sparkles with floral-fruity mixture of yuzu citrus, pomegranate and strawberry fruits mixed with magnolia white flowers. Soft musk and mahogany with sweetness from amber highlight the base of the fragrance.

Do I recommend it? Yes, if you are into light-won't-interfere-with-my-life kind of fragrance especially if you've liked D&G Light Blue and Cool Water for women. Perfect for day-to-night use.

However, if you like Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works, then I recommend you stick to these brands. Versace Bright Crystal Absolu will just be too light for you.

Available at Rustan's for P5,700 per 100ml.

Video grabbed from YoutTube


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 T On Things